Vehicle wrapping UK has been emerging as one of the most prominent ways of advertising your business as well as establishing your brand. Though, vinyl wraps for cars have been in the market from some years, but nowadays, they have been seen as more than a gimmick that getting a customized solution for your company automobiles. Generally, it is cheaper to get a simple sign designed on the side of your car door or truck, but there are many advantages of a vinyl wrap graphic in terms of impact, style and durability.
Impact is that third one that makes the biggest difference in branding. A well designed vehicle graphic states itself about its impact. Though, it is still rare to see the vehicle wraps that really make an impression when they are well done. But, if they are poorly done, they will even make more impression. Your effort should always be towards getting the positive impression of the others. So, if you really want to add vehicle wrapping to your branding efforts for your business in UK or any other country, you should check out some simple but important tips from the professional graphic designers.
When you are choosing a fleet vehicle graphics design company, be particular about:
- Don’t put price as the only criteria to choose your graphics company. When you get cheap graphics, there is no guarantee of getting any support or maintenance or any other type of warranty. Always choose a professional service provider having long-term experience in designing and applying the vehicle graphics to a wide range of vehicles.
- Always select a company that is certified and licensed in applying vehicle graphics. This is very important if you run into issues with the wrapping itself. Manufacturers will never honour the warranty if the vinyl graphics was installed by a company having no certification in this field.
- Check if your graphic designer spends time with you to discuss over the basic things related to the type of vehicle, the amount of time you want the graphic to last or what do you expect with your advertising campaign etc. You will hardly be able to use your fleet perfectly to brand your company with such kind of service provider. Hence, change your designer immediately.
For fleet owners, there are also some graphic design advices to be followed:
- You should always choose a professional designer who knows about his limitations perfectly and can give you an advantageous design to brand your business. Graphic wrapping on a vehicle is far different than designing a flat piece of paper.
- You should have trust on your designer if you have chosen a perfect one. You know your business well and you should let him know it well by your help. Then he will help you in understanding that the less is more than enough in the design world. You can give your ideas, but let him do his work patiently.
- Information clutter should be avoided. Make your advertisement as simple as possible.
- One branding image should be chosen to work across all if your vehicles instead of diluting your message with its multiple variations.